Nature Sea Excursions in Krabi Thailand
Krabi, a province with 160 kilometres of coastline along the Andaman Sea in southern Thailand, is home to some of the most extraordinary natural wonders of the world.
Idyllic islands and coves, powder-white beaches, stunning coral reefs, dramatic limestone karst formations, lush jungle and mangroves are all within easy reach. Just 80 minutes from Bangkok by air and a few hours by road or boat from Phuket, Krabi is a dream locale for nature lovers, adventurers and romantics alike.
Many plan to come to Krabi only for a day or two, but end up falling in love with the place; Krabi is an itinerary changer. Its power of attraction is born from the beauty of its natural surroundings combined with the graciousness of its residents. There’s no place on earth quite like Krabi Thailand.
One Day Tour - Phi Phi Islands
- Bamboo Island : (Ko Mai Phai) Relaxing on the wonderful white beach.Perfect white soft sand.
- Viking Cave : Photography and sightseeing in front of the cave.Viking Cave is named after the painted ships on the cave walls.Unfortunately it's not possible to go into the caves but it's still a beautiful sight.
- Pi Leh Bay : To see the sights it's abeautiful cliff lined Lagoon.The water is crystal clear and a beautiful color.
- Maya Bay : The location of the film "The Beach" it's really quite a small beach and always very crowded but worth a short stop to just dream.
- Lohsamah Bay or Phi Phi Ley : It's separated from Maya Bay on the other side of the Island by a very thin limestone cliff. The cliff walls go down about 15-20 meters in the water and are covered with a great variety of soft corals making for an amazing sight.
- Monkey Bay : For relaxing an a bit more snorkeling. Depending on the time. they may skip this stop to give more time at a better snorkeling location. Someday, just take a picture for monkeys.
- Phi Phi Don : Enjoy many food styles on the buffet line lunch at hotel restaurant on the beach and relaxing.
- Nui Bay : A small sheltered bay for some more open sea snorkeling. Just lie in a lifejacket and get surrounded by thousands of fish.
One Day Tour - 4 Islands
- Phranang Cave : A very famous cave, location of a princess spirit house respected and worshiped by the local people.
- Chicken Island : It's look like a chicken. Popular location for excellent snorkelling the marine life here will amaze you.
- Tub Island : One of Thailand's unseen highlights, Tup Island is situated along Koh Dam Khwan. As the tide recedes, the sea is gradually separated by the white sand and limestone beach that appear to amazingly connect the two islands at low tide.
- Poda Island : Lovely white, sandy beach, ideal for sunbathing, swimming an snorkelling. Enjoy great underwater adventures, exploring colorful corals and reef fish. Buffet lunch at restaurant for speed boat and mini buffet lunch on the beach for longtail boat.
One Day Tour - Hong Islands
- Pakbia Island : A labyrinth of caves eroded into the cliffs by the sea. There is a small but very nice beach on Pakbia, on one side of the Island there is a rocky section in the beach shallows which is another great place for snorkeling and getting to see some fish. On the side with the boats parking, there is a longish beach with trees along the edge. Here is a great place to just lie back and relax. If you have kins its also a good place just for playing in the water.
- Lading Island : Traditionally this was a place the locals came to collect the valuable vital ingredient for bird's nest soup. Now, it's one of Krabi's most amazing sights. There is a small beach but the stop here is more about the amazing rock formations and caves which you can see here.
- Hong Island Lagoon : By boat right into the very heart of the Island to Hong Island's lagoon, an amazing lake with tree covered cliffs climbing up all around.
- Hong Island Bay : The great time to enjoy your buffet lunch as Thai food style (Hong Restaurant) at beautiful beach with white sand, perfect for swimming and snorkeling after happy meal. The bay is sheltered from the sea meaning the water is very calm and clear with good visibility for snorkeling. You won't see many big fish in the bay, but you will see hundreds of smaller fish.
All Packages Included
- National Park fee
- Accident Insurance
- English Speaking Guide
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Thai Buffet Lunch
- Fruits & Drinking water
- Soft Drink
Do not forget
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cap
- Beach Towels
- Beach Mat
- Swimming Suite
- Personal medications
- Other personal items